Coconut Shell Gel Scrub
Coconut Shell gel scrub is the best exfoliation for tan Preparation. 100% Natural
Luxurious exfoliating Coconut shell gel scrub for body and face is made with coconut shell powder (biodegradable particles), cold press virgin coconut oil, shea butter, carrot oil, seaweed, vitamin E, dead sea salt and natural oils. Our detox purifying coconut shell gel scrub lifts away micropollutants and impurities from skin while improving its texture and appearance. Stimulates skin microcirculation and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
Ingredients: Made with Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Carrot Oil, Seaweed and Vitamin E. Paraben Free and Cruelty Free . Stimulates skin microcirculation and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Any waxing should be done 1-2 days prior to your sunless tanning. DO NOT get waxed after your spray tan and before your initial shower.
- Threading and waxing of eyebrows and lips should be done prior to your tan. It is okay to have your eyebrows plucked the same day after your tan. Threading can be done after your initial shower.
- Exfoliate with a non-oil based, gritty scrub or exfoliant prior to your tan. You want to remove all dead skin so your tan looks as even as possible.
- It is recommended that you limit the amount you shave after your spray tan, as shaving is a form of exfoliation. However, shaving after your initial shower is okay.
- To achieve the best tanning results you must follow the basic steps: Prepare the skin properly, exfoliate, then double exfoliate over areas that can be tricky (such as elbows, knees and the backs of your ankles) and then moisturize with any of our body butters that are lightweight non-greasy formulations.
Tanning Prep Guidelines:
You should prepare your skin beforehand. Your skin should be clean and clear of dead buildup. You want your skin layer to obtain the best brown possible, so using a good quality exfoliator is important. Scrub the arms and legs and the rest of the body with a circular motion. This will help remove lifeless skin that and may improve the effectiveness of tanning. After you clean yourself, use a light moisturizer for the skin to maintain a high skin moisture level, this also helps keep skin follicles clear.